Tuesday, September 8, 2009

question about australian sealant

    Hello all.
I am almost about to move into a newly built house. I was recently at a home show and this product from Seal America was being displayed. (sealamerica.com)

They says it's a patented nanoseal technology sealer from Australia. www.nanotec.com.au. is the web site.

The examples he had of beading up and non-slip treatments were impressive.
He also says it will work great on granite. But I've always heard to be careful of what you put on your granite. I have delicatus and maron cohiba.

Have any of you heard of this product or have had this applied in your home on cement, tile, grout, granite, etc?

The product was so impressive I would like to use it, but I don't want a long term problem if applied.
It's suppose to be non-detectable even on tile. It does not darken the cement or applied surface.

Thank you,
Deb

No comments: