Monday, March 22, 2010

Prefab Countertops

My wife and I recently purchased a house and plan on resurfacing the bathroom counter tops. We prefer to go with prefab granite as it is easier to get and less expensive. In particular, we really like the color pallet of China Gold for the master bath. We also like Black Galaxy for the other bathrooms and laundry room.  We are also considering Blue Pearl and Paradiso. I've read good things on this forum about Blue Pearl. I've yet to see much on the other stones. I am mostly concerned with China Gold. It's very low cost has me concerned about the quality and the lack of solid info on the web makes me even more concerned. Do we have reason to be worried about China Gold, Black Galaxy and/or Paradiso? Thank you in advance for your input.

No comments: