Monday, August 31, 2009

Stains on Absolute Black granite

Hi:

I moved into my new home six months ago - we have Absolute Black granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms.  The kitchen island is a bit of an issue.  Small stains started to appear right from the beginning - they are lighter (grayish).  One day after coming home from work I also I found to my dismay that some raspberry juice had been spilled and had been sitting on the counter for hours leaving a lighter grayish stain on the kitchen island countertop - of course the most visible of all counters.  Could you please help?  What is poultice and is that something I should try here?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good work!!

Granite bath tiles, which has been so prevalent in the last five years has seen it's peak. Of course, it will always be relevant as it is a natural product. Granite is next only to diamonds in stiffness. It is only the best work exterior obtainable. Its refined end will not wear off. Unlike marble, synthetic and laminate countertops, granite countertops will not blister, scratch or crack; and they are very stain challenging.