Saturday, August 15, 2009

Water ring marks in my granite

Hi there, we have just put in granite worktops in our kitchen about 4
days ago. We left two upturned glasses, just washed with water, on top
of the counter tops and overnight it left two ring marks. We called out
the granite company and they came along and said this should not have
happened and would then re-seal the counter tops for us. This was done
and we thought this was the end to it. Next few days it happened again.
We have a 'granite' called Aegean Pearl from Brazil, my question is, is
it real granite or not? It looks like real granite, but can you ever
tell? We are now talking to the granite people again about this and
they are coming out again to polish the marks off and re-seal once
again. BUT I don't want them coming out every day to do this, by the
end of it all, we will be inviting them to our daughters wedding!!!!
Great web-site and it frightened the life out of me, wished I's looked
at it before! I would have gone for something else! It's only money!  

No comments: