Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Getting cold feet!!

Was excited about getting granite installed until I read some of the posts on this forum. Now I have nightmares about cracks, mismatched sections, stains and so on. Am looking at 3 choices-lapidus, star beach, and solarius.   Cabinets are a honey tone medium oak and work well with all 3 choices. What is THE MOST IMPORTANT thing I need to do to make sure I end up happy with my countertop??? The fabricator has a good reputation and been in business long time-father and 2 sons. The distributer has been very helpful with advice on what works with my cabinets and explaining the different slabs he has in his warehouse.   My husband has decided it's my decision and I don't know what to do-it is a lot of money and I don't want to end up unhappy like some of the posters I read. Feel so bad for them.

No comments: