Friday, July 10, 2009

I had the Juparana Colombo granite installed

My name is Phyllis Cusumano and I live in Florida.  in my kitchen on September 24, 2005.  Shortly after the installation I would notice spots from simple everyday use, specifically splatters and food spills which cause these stains.  The company did come to my house on October 15, 2005, and resealed it.  This was done by a young man that so swiftly moved his rags back and forth across my granite countertop then left.
I recently visited another granite company asking about this particular granite and was told that because it is very light in color and so porous that it required at least 3 coats of sealing. 
Can you PLEASE help me!!  Do I have any recourse in this matter?  I am in a real dilemma.  I am constantly using towels to cover the granite when I am cooking and working in my kitchen.  In other words do I have a legal leg to stand on.  I would appreciate any information or advice that you can give me.
Thank you very much for your time!
findstone2006-11-23 14:06:13

No comments: