Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cambrian Black

I have been reading and reading, and all of your information is SO helpful! 
I am ordering granite today or tomorrow.  I was debating between absolute
black and cambrian black in 2cm for our kitchen.  From what I have read, I
definately will not be ordering honed.  I read in one of the threads that
cambrian black is a great choice for kitchens, but am wondering what its'
strong points are. Also, you said I won't need to seal cambrain black, but I
am wondering if it will lose its' shine after awhile.  My other question is
if is is more black or grey.  Our local granite shop only had a small sample
of the cambrian black, and it did look a bit lighter than the absolute
black.  We don't want drab grey counters.  Please give me any imput!  Thanks
so much!  Kate

No comments: