Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I used Lime-Away for the faucet and floor.

Hello,
I was wondering if you could help me. I really screwed up! We moved into a home with a large shower, made of Tumbled Marble and brushed nickel faucet/knobs, and I believe I messed it all up, beyond repair.
While cleaning the shower, I stupidly used because it looked as though mold or mildew was present. I sprayed the faucet and floor and the phone rang. The rest, of course, is history. I returned approximately an hour later to see the faucet totally streaked, discolored and ruined. The Marble shower floor was pitted, stained with the mold/mildew worse than ever. I have used many different products that say they are safe for marble, etc. but to no avail. Can you help me at all? Could you recommend a solution for me and a process to follow, to try and fix this mess? I am so upset over this and just want to go back in time! I appreciate any and all assistance you could offer me....Sincerely,
 
Dorcie Storms.

No comments: