Monday, June 8, 2009

carrara marble

Hi there,
A client of mine chose Carrara Marble for his bathroom countertop, and now that it has been installed, he is claiming that the piece has inclusions that are fracturing (client's own discription).  My fabricator had looked at the stone and says that there is nothing wrong with the slab and what my client is seeing are simply crystals sealed in in the epoxy.  Yet the client would not hear about it and the only thing he is concentrating on are the flaws that just won't do; he has even called other sstone outfitters and they tend to agree with him (though I am not sure what information he is providing to them).  Is it possible that this slab is defective?  Or is my client simply acting out on his paranoia?  Would you be able to provide me with some backup chemical & physical information for this product?
 
 

No comments: