Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pls put me directly in touch with Maurizio

Hi Maurizio,
 
I just bought a new house and plan to renovate soon. I need your advice on choosing the granite for my kitchen countertop.
I'm the person who likes to cook. Kitchen is the place where I spent most of my time there. I like granite countertop, BUT I don't know which one is suitable for me.Below are some of my queries, hope you can help.
 
1. Is it only Black "granite" (eg Galaxy Black) does not need to be sealed, and other color granites need to seal.
 
2. What is your recommendation for the granite that suitable to use in the kitchen with a heavy user owner. Pls list out some granite's name and origin country for me as a reference.
 
3. How can I know whether the granite countertop are sealed or haven't sealed?    
 
Hope to hear from you. Thanks.
 
Rgds,
Ruth.

 

No comments: